تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2007
    المشاركات
    شكراً
    تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
    معدل تقييم المستوى

" بيني و بينك " قصة لفيصل الزوايدي باللغة الانقليزية

Between You and Me

A moment in the lifetime was between you and me..
    A sad song with a sad silence was between you and me..
    And in between … I was sitting alone right in the corner of a frozen room . I was sitting on a tough-edged chair causing a distinct and sharp groan ; and I was all weak at the knees .. A creaky heartbeat predominated over faint sounds coming out of nowhere .. Inside was a quiet voice that asked me once , Where to ? These harbours were pulling me … And I was alone in the corner of the room ..
    A commonly handsome man with a strange look got close to me and asked me in a rough voice , “Are you Mr. .. ?”
    I answered in disorder, “It’s me , maybe me ..”
    He was careless about my confusion and he pointed to a dark corridor , “They want to see you ..” There was a raging sound in my head and my heartbeat grew faster as I went down the corridor .. I was completely obsessed with the idea of failure..Was the boy -expected years ago- born or did the mother die ? How were they combined in my innermost feelings at that moment? How was death very close to life? I escaped with my obsession towards that pale face .I was about to ask him, “ Is it birth or death?” However , the pale face that was indicative of nothing discouraged me from questioning .The man was fed up with the deathly hush, so he said rebelliously, “They are waiting for you , please over here ..”
    As I was following the man , my shoes were squeaking , which hurt my head .. Shadows moved round me and I felt some terrible blows and uttered words; perhaps that was an apology or some wrath.. Who cares? Whatever meaning for whatever word is before life or death?? The doctor talked furiously months ago about the risk of pregnancy..Did destiny , at that time , send that doctor to warn us against what we were scared of right now ? Was it possible that the baby would murder his own mother? Would his life put an end to his mother’s? Or would he die in order for her to live …? I felt that the end of that corridor was the end of the universe.. And I did not know where I was..I did not know how I wearily caught sight of a notice that directed me towards the room of deaths .There was a wall built by someone who did not know what to do .. Actually, he separated life from death.. And I went on walking as if the corridor had no end . All of a sudden , we reached a door almost shut .. The man pointed to the room indifferently, “They are here..” But, is it really possible that a man whose name is not even known and who does not care who you are directs you to where life or death is? I stopped for a moment lest I should enter that place ..I was all ears ..Yet , what happened to my senses , then ? My heartbeat quickened and I feared to ask a new question that rapidly shook me : Would the nurse give me a white cloth and say in an artificial affection , “Be cheerful about the boy you have been waiting for .. Here he comes ..” Or would the doctor show me a white shroud and say in a blurred sympathy ,” I warned you months ago and we have not been able to do anything for her .. I was afraid to push the door .. A door made by a carpenter while staring passionately at the girls of the neighbourhood .. He made it one day and he never knew what it would hide behind .. My yelling together with some murmur that I heard from the room overlapped .. Would I enter the room ? Would I run away ? where to?
    I suffered agonies of my soul that held my breath to the point of suffocation .. Fear sometimes leads us to do the same act as when courage is the motive .. My hand expanded towards the silvery doorknob and let it move away into the room since a squeaking noise that I’d never forget broke through my ears ..The door was open as though someone else opened it .. I set my eyes on nobody .. there appeared only the edge of the iron bed and the lower part of a white medical uniform .. I felt liveliness in the bodies that were looking around to investigate who the comer was .. I took two steps forward into the room with an air of some determination and strength .Thus , my heart swelled with fright as if I would shriek out ; I was astonished by all that whiteness … So bright , pure and snow-white was that colour that it resembled black ..

Written by : Fayçal Mohammed zouaidi
    Translated by :Abouloubaba adoni
    رابط قصة " بيني و بينك " باللغة العربية
    http://www.alnassrah.com/showthread.php?t=37868

مشرفة منتدى المسنجريات الصورة الرمزية كبرياء
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2007
    الدولة
    في سمآء الـ جود .. ومشآعر تبحث تفسير !!~
    المشاركات
    شكراً
    تم شكره 73 مرة في 42 مشاركة
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: " بيني و بينك " قصة لفيصل الزوايدي باللغة الانقليزية

That is very nice story
    thank you my brother
    kipryaa

وكآن أرق العآلم بأسره ..
    أستوطن عينآي!

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2007
    المشاركات
    شكراً
    تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: " بيني و بينك " قصة لفيصل الزوايدي باللغة الانقليزية

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة كبرياء مشاهدة المشاركة
    that is very nice story
    thank you my brother
    kipryaa
    أخت كبرياء أسعدني كثيرا اعجابك بالقصة و انا ممتن لتفاعلك الراقي
    كل عام و انت بخير

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. صورة غلاف " قلعة الأرض" لفيصل الزوايدي
    بواسطة فيصل الزوايدي في المنتدى منتدى الصور
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 03-08-2009, 12:35 AM
  2. الاصدار الثاني لفيصل الزوايدي "قلعة الأرض "
    بواسطة فيصل الزوايدي في المنتدى أخبار المجتمع
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 12-21-2008, 12:58 AM
  3. " يَـدان " قصة قصيرة جدا لفيصل الزوايدي ( تونس )
    بواسطة فيصل الزوايدي في المنتدى منتدى القصص والروايات
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 07-27-2008, 10:41 AM
  4. «أمسية هلال الحسين الثالثة» " سهوان" و "الحمادي" و "الدرازي" و "ف الأسود"
    بواسطة حلــ شاعـرـــم في المنتدى المكتبة الصوتية الإسلامية
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 01-08-2008, 03:25 AM

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع