Well wake up its time to get Up your dream will come true
Someday!!!!

شاهزنان
12-19-2003, 03:35 AM
thank you Sama'a

it was so wanderful words

سائح من القمر
12-19-2003, 12:25 PM
ha ha ha ha thank you my friend this is good idea to describe a dream but we need try to perform that idea in the our life
(9)

شبكة الناصرة
12-19-2003, 05:14 PM
مشكورة اختي سماء على الموضوع الرائع

سعيد درويش
11-12-2004, 08:01 AM
adreams could be afacts if we insist to make it afact
no think is imposible in the life if we decided to do it

thanks alot 4 sama'a

your brother for ever

abu noura
11-12-2004, 10:22 AM
Dreaming
it is really nice word and funny , yes dreaming maybe a fact if and if we insist to make it afact and there is no some things that it could say no way to life with what you really dream .

for sure there is some way to have or to gain the game and to be the woner for your dream , but really some dream do may make you unhappy and your thinking may think that this dream it could kill you but, if you are beleave in god you will never and never dream in that way and for sure your dream will be a fact

thanks

abu noura

دمعة زهور
12-22-2004, 03:58 PM
waw >> very nice word and funnay in the same time >>
yes that's right .. in the dreams we can find all of the things and feeling that we cann't find them in the really life .. and may be that's time will be the best between the all >> it's very great gift we have to thank the god for it >>

thank very much and god be bless you >>>

سعيد درويش
12-27-2004, 06:46 PM
dreaming time is realy, abest time in our live because; we are immagining that evry thing is easy to achaive but its not like that
and from the dreaming time we can think deeply how to make our dreaming to be facts by developing our selfes via reading, watching,working with low wages in order to transfeer our dreaming to be facts

ahmed
12-31-2004, 08:19 PM
Hi to all it is very Nisei that I found some of you writing some things by eng I would like to inform all if you.
Some if people cannot understand what you write so it is very good if you writ that by Arabic under the eng word
Thanks to all and I would like all people to tray writing some ether the spelunk not correct.