المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : pleaeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. help me

بيرق النصر
03-09-2007, 11:39 AM
some stuents prefer to study a lone other refer to study with a group of students Which do you prefer ? Cataract the two ways of studying
this a topic that I must write about...Please help me thank you..

أمير العاشقين
03-09-2007, 08:15 PM
am so sorry my friend

i cant help you

am sorry

tank you

أمير العاشقين

سعيد درويش
03-09-2007, 10:09 PM
can you tell me clearlly what you want if you cant explain by engilish speak arabic it might be i can helpe you

بيرق النصر
03-10-2007, 11:45 AM
شكرا جزيلا..
الموضوع عباره عن ؟
ايهما تفضل المذاكره لوحدك ام مع جماعه وماهي الاسباب؟
شكررررررررررررررررا لك.

سعيد درويش
03-10-2007, 10:30 PM
both ways are good to develope yous skils frist evry day try to learn at least 10 words and try to use them with frinds as much as you practic as much as you lean and dont shy if you shy you will not learn even one word i hope that my adia clear to you your brother for ever saeed

ِAmeer
03-12-2007, 06:02 PM
some stuents prefer to study a lone other refer to study with a group of students Which do you prefer ? Cataract the two ways of studying
this a topic that I must write about...Please help me thank you

There are two methods when you want to study your subjects:by yourself and by a group of students. The first way is depended on yourself. However, it is easy and more quite than the second one that depending on a group of the students. The second one is helpful bad student that doesn't depend on your self. At end, I perfer the second because it is powerful and active to get more skills from students.

best wishes
Ameer